Benefits of Joining…
- A numerically small personalised club.
- Online Members’ section via web-site with a near daily up-date of gallop watching information, schooling, planned race entries and current race prospects for the horses you OWN, better than any weekly newsletter could ever be!
- A good string of Club horses, which generally is added to by one new acquisition each year. Join us at the Auction Sales when we acquire the next! We acquired top juvenile hurdling prospect Little Lotte (IRE) at the Newmarket Horses in Training Sales October 2015.
- You’re not one of the masses – you’re one of the owners. Drink champagne free in the Owners Room at the racecourse.
- Owner’s badge at each race where you want to attend, as often as you like. No ballots, no last minute phone calls necessary.
- Visit the stables and watch the Club horses on the gallops whenever you like.
- A monthly meet-up at the stables/gallops on the last Saturday of each month with tea/coffee and bacon butties! Share the craic with the other Club members.
- Lots of Club runners nationwide with good chances.
- Meet the trainers, meet the top jockeys we employ.
- Join our enthusiastic Club members over and over again at the racecourse.
- Join the trainer and jockey in the owner’s paddock at the racecourse, be in the know!
- Organised club racing trips, once or twice a year, to offshore tracks
- You join a non-commercial non-profit making society, where 100% of the funds go towards the buying and training of the Club horses.
- The structure is that you become a shareholder in a limited liability company with a share certificate of ownership. There is no VAT charged on a Club share, 100% of funds go towards buying and training the Club horses! All Club horses run under the banner of The G1 Racing Club Ltd.
Little Lotte (IRE)